jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

A Bug's Life movie

Hi everyone!
Well, like every single week today is Thursday! In other words today is day of blog! Yeah! I hope you are having a nice week, and also I hope that your Halloween costume is ready! Halloween is near remembered.
Okay, today I was thinking “what I should write on my blog?” and when I was washing the movie of “127 hours” (which I recommend you) I said “oh! Why not talk about the movie of “A bug’s life”? And I don’t know why I think that, while I was washing other movie, but well what I can do.
So, here I am talking to you about this movie, “A Bug’s life” is based on insects that we already saw like the Hercules beetle, spiders, lady bugs, fire bugs, stick insects, mosquitoes, ants, and etc...
Well, I think that when we were kids, we think that all this kind of bugs were awesome and that they are real and we imagine that we were some of this insects, but then we were teenager we ask our self that if those insects can exist, and then if you were following this blog we discover that yes! There are lot kinds of strange insects and some of those strange bugs were on the movie.
I leave you with some videos about the movie, to remember your period of childhood, to laugh at little, and also to distract of your problems, and get out the stress
Have nice weekend with a lot of fun! And see you next week.





4 comentarios:

  1. JAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!! Oh loved the videos! Hi Caro, how are you doing?

    Hey! I really liked this week’s post, especially because this movie is like, as the video says, “an epic of miniature proportions” in my life, since I was little (younger, I mean). And you are right, in some way when I was younger I did tried to imagine how does a bug life would I had if I were one, and to tell you the truth, with this movie I learnt more about bugs than what school taught me back in that time. I learnt more about ants, lady bugs, Hercules beetle, spiders, and so; I mean, it was like “Wow!” for me.

    Well thanks a lot, I really liked this week’s post a lot, “double good” as what the Newspeak of 1984 would say :P Have a nice weekend and I’ll read next week.

    - “Don’t look at the light!”
    - “I can’t help it”

    I love this part xD Take care, see you!

    166 words


    Stephany Gómez Oropeza

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to see the that movie again, is very funny al the movie and when I was little I love it, is a great movie, with some values and is interesting the life of the bugs that many bugs helps another bugs to can solve their problems. I think movies like that I need to show to my children’s in like fifth teen years or something like that. Your videos are interesting and so funny I think that I would search in the web for this movie.
    Thank you Caro for this article and for remind me to saw that movie again.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Caro! How are you doing! I think that you are probably ready for Halloween, aren't you?
    I loved your post this time. That movie is part my childhood. I still remember the first time I saw it. I couldn't stop laughing trough the whole movie! My favorite part is when the ants defeat the grasshoppers. I think that movie teaches us about how powerful the union could be if we have one goal in common.
    OK, now I really want to see the movie again!
    Well, I will go home and see it on my computer.
    Take care, Caro!

    Trick or treat!

    Daniela Ramírez Ramos
    A01280558
    103 words

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Caro! I must tell you I love that movie! Well, basically I love all the Pixar movies, but "A Bug's Life" is one of my favorites. Nowadays, every time I see it I remember my childhood... By the way, when I was a kid, I could watch this movie over and over again! I loved it.
    Now that I see it, I can see how all the bugs really look like the real ones! i mean, when I was little I liked the movie, but I never realized the bugs actually existed, I just thought they were characters. Now I see that the people who made the movie really wanted the kids to get interests in the "Bug Life".
    I really liked the videos Caro! I really appreciate you took the time to search them for us.
    Bye Caro, I'll read you next week!
    Words: 147
    Alejandra Treviño A01280206

    ResponderEliminar